Are you an experienced Bilingual Healthcare Customer Service Representative looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Bilingual Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- Resolve member inquiries via telephone and written correspondence in a timely and appropriate manner
Requirements for Bilingual Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a call center environment
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday, 8hour shift between 8:00AM – 8:00PM *must be flexible
Advantages of this Bilingual Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
- Competitive pay starting at $15.50/hour
- Will be working remotely until April and equipment will be provided
- Fun and positive work environment
- Benefits offered (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
Interested in being considered as a Bilingual Healthcare Customer Service Representative:
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.