PRN Caregiver needed for Ponchatoula, Hammond, Amite & Independence 
At Home Instead, caring is our passion, and it starts with our CAREGivers. We pride ourselves on providing best-in-class service, training and education. We offer a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes while assisting them with the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We also offer flexible schedules, competitive pay and a great work culture!
Our clients’ needs:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care (We train)
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner.
- Complete Background Check, DMV check and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance.
*Previous experience preferred, but not necessary. *
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.