To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Process/Multi-discipline CAD Designer - United States
Kentz UAE • Houston, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CAD Drafter to provide project support by creating 2D drawings using AutoCAD or MicroStation.
- Create CAD drawings from sketches;
- Work with engineers to refine drawings;
- Revise project drawings received from the client per engineering markups;
- Understand and adhere to all applicable drafting standards and symbology;
- Must understand and follow all requirements for revision progression and quality gates; and
- Other duties as required.
Our ideal Process/Multi-discipline CAD Designer will have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in commercially applied CAD drafting;
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microstation;
- Technical knowledge of P&ID drawings, layout, and symbology; and
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings of all disciplines.
- Petrochemical industry experience a plus; and
- Field experience a plus.
If you are a CAD Drafter ready to take your track record of success to new levels, make your next step with SNC-Lavalin. Let's build a brighter future together.