- Assisting with monthly bills, receipts and invoices.
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies.
- Processing accounts receivable invoices.
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients.
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in non-medical billing.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with customer account maintenance.
- Expert level knowledge in Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Lawson software or Sedona Office is a plus but not required.
- Must be able to make timely decision and adapt to change.
- Excellent communication and data entry skills.
- Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Maintain Indexed Record