IT Security Specialist
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated IT Security Specialist in Raleigh, NC 27609
Position Title: IT Security Specialist
Location: Raleigh, NC 27609
Shift Timing: Mon - Friday 40.00 Hours Per Week
Duration: 12 months contract and the possibility to be extended the contract.
Anticipated start date: 1- 3 Weeks
Privacy and Security Office PSO requiring services of an IT Security Specialist who is well versed in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery disciplines. They will be assisting the DHHS Divisions with normalization of their Continuity plans performing Business Impact Analysis BIA and instructing Division Continuity Planners on not only the concept but also how to use the tools that have been implemented for the state.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Assist in the development of business continuity plans and continuity plans for Divisions and Offices.
* Perform a Business Impact Analysis on given business processes.
* Assist with the development of training Divisions and Offices with either classroom or online instructions on BCP Continuity of Operations and Disaster Recovery concepts.
* Research Best Practices for reuse applying State IT Security and industry standards in defining requirements for BCP Continuity Plans ad Disaster Recovery Plans.
The ideal candidate should have experience working with current and emerging information security technologies and development methodologies. Bachelors degree in computer science management information systems or related field preferred. Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals independently performs a variety of complicated tasks with a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Must have experience with either Living Disaster Recovery Planning System LDRPS or Assurance CM software for the management and development of Continuity plans.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 195550 when responding to this ad.
- Business Continuity And Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity Planning
- Business Informatics
- Business Processes
- Computer Security