Ledgent Technology is seeking a Director of DevOps
for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Metro Atlanta market! Great opportunity to build out DevOps practices for a team that has proven success and scalability. We're looking for someone with the ability to provide leadership, team development, technical recommendations and a strategic vision for transforming the development and operations team. This includes a solid understanding of public, private, infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, and cloud operations.
You'll work closely with the engineering and business teams to design and develop the deployment and monitoring solutions for a wide variety of mission-critical systems and services. This position will deliver measurable improvements in the quality and availability of services as well as drive process improvements informed by objective data.Extremely competitive salary + bonus + benefits!!
This is a fantastic company culture where the team members are highly valued and given the autonomy to have a visible impact on growth!Qualifications
- 5+ years experience leading teams, including direct report managers
- 15+ years in technical operations experience working with transactional websites and products
- Hands-on management of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline of systems
- Working knowledge of several configuration management systems (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt, etc.)
- Working knowledge of several monitoring tools and frameworks (Splunk ELK, Nagios, etc)
- Container Orchestration experience
- Experience working in the Microsoft .NET stack
- Experience with VSTS, GIT, Pipelines, and leading product releases
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with peers, team members, cross-departmental team members, and leadership
- Proven track record of managing modern cloud platforms in 24x7 setting
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Experience working within an Agile development environment
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field with an MS or MBA desirable.
If this sounds like you, apply or email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Agile Software Development
Process Improvements (Business)