Who are we? TEKsystems® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation’s largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success.
Scope of Position:
Reporting to Director National Accounts (DNA,) the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service, to internal and external customers by interacting with clients/customers via phone and in person. The Administrative Assistant often makes the first impression on our customer, and therefore is required to maintain a high professional and personal standard of attitude, behavior and appearance.
Essential Functions of the Administrative Assistant:
- Very Proficient in Excel; manipulate data
- The DNA Administrative Assistant is a proficient expert in sound operational processes to ensure superior administrative support to the DNA team, Technical Professional and Clients.
- Demonstrate proper phone etiquette by using appropriate script to answer and direct in-bound calls to appropriate individuals.
- Establish total awareness/company knowledge to ensure quality of customer service.
- Educate Field Support, Sales, Recruiters and Technical Professionals on account requirements, compliance and processes.
- Manage and maintain Vendor Management Systems; including Technical Professional training, hours and timecard collection and troubleshooting system issues.
- Auditing and reporting for DNA:
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Create spreadsheets to track spread/revenue growth and other metrics
- Track account specific information for DNA (VMS, pre-employment paperwork, starts, compliance, time collection, etc.).
- Schedule travel as needed for DNA (flight, car and hotel).
- Assist DNA with monthly expense reports.
- Create and maintain email distribution lists for specific accounts.
- Create and maintain account manager contact sheets per account.
- Provides routine administrative support to include composing and typing documents, create spreadsheets, send emails, filing, faxing, binding, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one year of administrative experience, to include Excel as main focus and typing skills of at least 40 wpm.
- Very proficient in Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal/ written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and interact effectively in a team environment.
- Consistently displays high character and a strong work ethic.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical – BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental – MetLife
- Vision – Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance – Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
Setting Up Files