To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dahlgren, VA 22485
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Dahlgren, VA
Posted 27 days ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldProgram Manager
Duties, Experience, Skills, Requirements, and Information:
All candidates will be required to pass Drug Screenings
Must possess a valid driver’s license
25% Travel required
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARD OF CONTRACT
The position requires a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in engineering and related technical services supporting explosive and non-explosive open air and indoor test, evaluation, and experimentation for the Engagement Systems Department primarily focused in the Test and Evaluation Division (E-40) at the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren VA. The candidate will have a background in working with the variety of processes and elements associated with Program and Financial Management supporting weapons development and advanced technology acquisition programs conducted at the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD).
Candidate must have the ability to schedule, budget, and oversee the quality of all tasking elements; ability to research and collect data, analyze problems and recommend solutions. Experience in assembling and preparing documentation and reports to support and reflect progress on requirements, goals, objectives, action items, upcoming events, issues and concerns. Candidate must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills including ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, and proficiency in writing reports and instructions; be able to brief senior leaders on the status and progress of task assignments.
Candidate must possess broad management experience with DOD/Navy contracts to include planning and assignment of tasking, management of task execution - forecasted vs actuals, tracking budgets, invoices and actual cost expenditure data, supervising personnel and interfacing/coordinating with Government contracting management personnel, assigned technical COR and/or Task Order Managers.
Candidate must possess extensive experience managing a large executing workforce responsible for performing multiple Program, Financial and Administrative functional areas of support in a variety of technically challenging projects, develop project staffing plans, and work breakdown structures.
• Ten (10) years professional technical experience that comprise the following:
• Eight years specialized experience in the development and evaluation/testing of major weapons systems
• Experience with Navy and/or Marine Corps systems is preferred
• Six years demonstrated Program Management experience over efforts of comparable size and complexity to this requirement. It is desired that this includes management over subcontractor efforts
• Quality Assurance experience including ISO 9000 programs; and life cycle planning and costing experience. The candidate should also have demonstrated experience managing programs that have a significant Safety component.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- U S Citizenship required & US DoD Secret Security clearance, ability to hold throughout employment.
Our benefits and perks include:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- Tuition and training assistance program
- Wellness program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation and sick leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile phone service discount / Discounted Gym Memberships
Conditions will vary. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.