We're looking for a Software Developer to help in building out core development of our products. This is an API, microservices, backend application development opportunity, with third-party service integrations and cloud infrastructure. As a Software Engineer, you will be a part of small but growing team of hardworking people responsible for customizing and implementing a sophisticated enterprise banking software in a fast-paced results oriented environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on the execution of the product, design and architectural roadmaps.
- Work with the product owner to provide technical insight and guidance into the product roadmap.
- Assist in establishing coding, software design approaches and standards and ensure the product teams are adhering to standard methodologies.
- Review process, components and dependencies with the architecture team to ensure alignment with technical strategy.
- Focus on eliminating any pressing technical impediments to the teams.
- Stay up to date with technology advancement and ensure our product technology stack is optimized for strategic growth.
- Provide inspiration and guidance to the growing team; champion a culture of openness, collaboration and innovation.
- Design and develop core extensions to an innovative web application framework.
- Be a standout colleague, who is passionate about development, and is anxious to learn from other high-level developers.
- Be a team player, ability to collaborate idea sharing in strong product setting.
- Able to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Work with multiple engineering teams, and multi-functional partners.
- Adhere to Agile Sprints, Delivery Framework, and SDLC standard methodologies.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in CIS, MIS, EE, or other related degrees. Will consider prior Java Development experience with High School Diploma, in lieu of college degree.
- 4+ years of hands on experience with Software Java Development.
- 2+ years of applying Spring components: Core, Boot, Data, MVC, Cloud.
- 4+ years of relational database design & modeling.
- 1+ year or exposure to administering & consuming AWS services or other public.
- Experience crafting and maintaining large-scale web applications.
- Deep understanding of software design patterns and principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication, with ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to travel up to 10% within the United States
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Master's Degree or Cloud Technology certifications.
- Advanced understanding of the Java programming language and common APIs.
- Knowledge of the entire Spring platform including Boot and Cloud.
- Experience building distributed / service oriented / microservices-style and cloud based application architectures.
- Containerization experience with applications deployed on Docker or Kubernetes.
- Advanced knowledge of the AWS platform.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure support in mixed Linux and Windows environments,
- Related banking industry experience in platforms, banking applications, or online financial solutions.
This is a permanent role, and candidates must be either US Citizens or Green Card holders. Visa sponsorship is not provided.
Please be sure to reach out to me as soon as possible so you don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! This role is not set to last! For more information, or to apply, call Brittany Forte at Phone number blocked - click to apply ext. 6975, if you prefer email- email an up to date CV to Email blocked - click to apply.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure roles than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers and have a complete understanding of where the best Azure opportunities are.
JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER- SAN ANTONIO + AWS