Oversees budgeting, financial forecasting, reporting and analysis, risk management, asset and liability management, capital expenditures, and the investment of Bank assets. Functions as a member of the Leadership Team and the Strategic Planning Team, attends Board Meetings, participates in establishing and implementing major goals and objectives of the Bank, and directs, coordinates, and maintains financial aspects of the Bank.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an annual budgeting process for the Bank and each department, including a department budget variance reporting system.
- Perform and oversee cost analysis, ratio and trend analysis and other comparative examinations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a product/service, branch, and member profitability system that helps the bank identify appropriate pricing, fees, charges, penalties, etc.
- Establish appropriate goals and objectives for risk categories including but not limited to credit volume, interest rates, liquidity levels, pricing structures, and sets limitations as required for Asset/Liability Management.
- Identify and measure these risk factors on the Bank.
- Assist Leadership Team in evaluating and determining risk levels. Updates the ALM Policy.
- Assist with preparation of financial reports. Ensure that accounts and reports provide
departments with adequate operating and financial data.
- Ensure that records and reports are in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and government regulations. Ensure that external document submissions and filings are accurate and timely.
- Coordinate audits of financial records and statements. Serve as liaison between the Bank and external auditors and state and federal regulatory authorities.
- Communicates with the Leadership Team and Board of Directors regarding strategic recommendations, financial results and policies which effect the organization and assure that they are timely, accurately and adequately informed about matters that affect the Bank.
- 4 year degree in related field of study.
- 5-10 years of related experience.
- MUST have direct experience with Asset/Liability Management practices.
- MUST have a proven track record of project management.
For additional information, please contact our professional banking recruiter Alan McMillen at Email blocked - click to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Risk Management, ALM, budget, financial forecasting, strategic planning, banking, reporting, management
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles