$45.00 to $65.00 hourly
This opportunity might be a match for candidates capable of contributing as an individual and as a manager. Do you have previous experience in business systems analysis and project management? Robert Half is reviewing candidates for a Project Manager opportunity. As the Project Manager, your talent in accounting functions and systems will be extremely beneficial. You will be cooperating with Business Analysts creating requirements documentation and developing new methods of data mapping to accounting systems for the most efficient accounting and reporting of transactions. In addition, the Project Manager will maintain the accounting leadership team and other key participants in the accounting process, ensuring that their input and feedback is incorporated into key initiatives. If you are organized in maintaining financial projects, this role might be a great fit for you! This long-term contract employment opportunity is based in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
- Handles work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports, issue management and risk mitigation
- Interacts with development team to describe business requirements and business process design
- Crafts and maintains project sponsor expectations and acknowledges business drivers. When required,
recommends changes to project scope, timing, or resources to deliver strategic solutions
- Arranges priorities of concurrent project and support assignments and meet stakeholder expectations
- Comes up with appropriate governance approaches for the projects to result in consistent communication as well as issue resolution
- Works with business users to analyze business requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and Project Management (PMP) Certification
- Previous experience as Project Manager in an accounting function preferred
- Communicate with executive management, team members, business, and technology professionals via
both written and oral methods
- Demonstrated success acting in a project management capacity
- Apply independent judgement and act on it
- Understanding of business and technical requirements analysis, documentation, modeling, and testing
methodologies and development
- Navigate basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Complex problem-solving skills are a must. Candidate must be able to analyze complex business
problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
- Candidates must have ample experience with project management software such as Microsoft Project,
Smartsheet or other similar applications in a key role in an accounting function preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Applications & Delivery Manager
for more information.
- Systems Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Business Requirements
- Business Process Modeling