To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PeopleShare Inc • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PeopleShare is seeking an energetic and motivated Executive Administrator / Office Manager for a fantastic NON-PROFIT in Center City, Philadelphia!
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, Full time
- Pay Rate: $24-26
- Temp to Perm
Job Responsibilities & Description:
- Creates and maintains databases, PowerPoint presentations, word documents, etc.
- Manages and coordinates schedules, emails, and voicemails
- Responds to inquiries, provides direction, and screens callers to ensure timely response and/or resolution
- Greets and directs visitors to their appropriate location
- Prepares and submits invoices for payment and monthly credit card reconciliations
- Assists with departmental purchases, orders, etc.
- Board Meeting preparation and note taker
- Ability to relate to a diverse population of students and parents a must
- Advanced computer skills specifically, Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Proven experience multi-tasking, organizing, and prioritizing work
- Ability to handle requests and inquires and respond within a timely manner
- Some College Credits required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. IND3