Req ID: 262681
Address: 10916 W Westbow Blvd Spokane, WA, 99224
LUBE & TIRE TECHNICIAN
Here at Speedco, we are proud to be a part of the Love’s team where people are the heart of our success.
As with Love’s, Speedco’s values go beyond our name. We look for those same values in our people. Our network of travel stops are growing at a tremendous rate as we become the leader in highway hospitality. The acquisition of Speedco helps to fulfill our customer pledge of “getting you back on the road quickly.”
As a Lube & Tire Technician, we want you to go beyond the day-to-day work and truly succeed. You’ll have the chance to interact with drivers from all over, helping to make their travel and day better.
Our Lube & Tire Technicians work in a fast-paced environment! You will be responsible for servicing our customer’s semi-truck, commercial equipment while ensuring quality workmanship.
No Experience is required. We will provide you with all the training you need!
How You Will Fit In:
- Take ownership of the sale, removal, and replacement of tires up to, but not limited to commercial vehicles
- Perform routine oil & lube services on commercial vehicles
- Assist customers with roadside services
- Be responsible for equipment repair and maintenance of the store facility, including general housekeeping duties
- Be mechanically inclined
- Capable of lifting a minimum of 50 lbs. while working in close quarters
- Always put the safety and satisfaction of your customers first, ensuring compliance toward company safety policies & procedures
Benefits That Can’t Be Beat:
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Career development programs/apprenticeships
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Company provided uniforms
From the founding of Love’s, our leaders have been passionate about providing excellent customer experiences and helping our Team Members grow. We do both within a culture of respect and inclusion. In order to sustain this culture, we will welcome individuals who are diverse in experiences, age, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and physical or mental ability. Also, we are committed to sustaining a professional working environment where ALL people feel respected. By doing these things we will cultivate diversity of thought and a spirit of innovation.
Grow Far with Speedco and Love’s
As a family-based company, we are committed to adhering to our values. Making sure that each and every one of our people succeed is central to these values. The Road to Success Program offers leadership and management skills training, including full apprenticeships for those just getting started. If management is your path, we’ll help you get there. As a merit-based culture, we champion creative and valuable ideas where hard work is not only recognized but rewarded. Whether you’re looking for part-time work to supplement your income or to grow into a leadership role, with Love’s all roads lead to success
Job Function(s): Speedco
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we’ve provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
- Career Development
- Oil And Gas