You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Hello! We are in search for a Marketing Manager to work for a large banking institution in the Southington, CT area! This role would be heavily focused on the utilization of software such as Salesforce Marketing as well as B2C and B2B marketing strategy.
This role is responsible for the end-to-end management of B2C and B2B email and SMS program for marketing and servicing, targeting existing customers and prospects using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Collaborate with in-house business partners and external agencies to conceive, execute, and report on strategic execution of consumer and commercial campaigns in the email channel supporting line-of-business strategic objectives. This involves list management, overseeing CAN-SPAM and in-house list rules. Strategize methods to maximize uses of the email channel, using ESP tools and maximizing journey-based automation where possible.
• Develop email marketing plans, tactics, and testing for one-time and on-going campaigns with internal and external partners leveraging previous campaign experience, competitive research, and email best practices
• Scale and improve email campaign performance through automations, journey building, and triggered campaigns
• Plan, develop and implement email campaigns to line of business clients that factor in the full customer journey across all channels, drive customer and prospect engagement and improve conversions
• Candidates with advanced degrees (Associates, Bachelor’s, and/or Master’s) preferred, yet a High School diploma or GED is required. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or else extensive related professional experience, are eligible for consideration.
• Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Marketo background in a B2C and/or B2B environment managing campaigns & journeys
• Strong marketing background, with copywriting experience preferred
• 6+ years in direct marketing, CRM /email marketing
- Competitive Intelligence
- Customer Relationship Management
- Direct Marketing
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 362802
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.