Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Please view our video for more information URL blocked - click to apply.
Anixter offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth, including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and additional company provided retirement benefits.
- Provide superior customer service to customers and suppliers including some onsite visits
- Assist with account development and make support calls on customers as necessary
- Actively engage in the branch and territory to create new business including making outbound calls
- Maintain pricing profiles to be competitive with current market levels while attaining necessary margin and profit goals
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity
- Ensure standard processes and policies are installed and executed at branch
- Recruit, retain, train, and coach employees to company expectations
- Maintain the location and building
Attributes of successful Branch Manager are:
- Candidate must demonstrate at least 5 years of success in sales management or territory sales, and have a depth of experience in selling surveillance, home automation and network infrastructure
- Candidate must have excellent leadership and communication skills to effectively manage a dynamic group. Previous leadership experience is preferred.
- Candidate must have strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Ability to work at a fast-pace and learn products, systems, and sales processes.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 70 lbs. and frequently stand at the sales counter for long periods of time.
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review URL blocked - click to apply.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
URL blocked - click to apply
Resolve Customer Issue