Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority.
****$1450 Advance Commission Pay Out 1st Month* Salary****
Consumer Direct Sales Specialist
Windstream is a technology company that provides Internet, Phone, Digital TV, and Security solutions to consumers across the US and we are looking Consumer Direct Sales Specialist members to support our growth. Every new Consumer Direct Sales Specialist will receive comprehensive paid training where we will teach you everything you need to know about sales whether you are experienced or not. The Consumer Direct Sales Specialist is responsible for selling the appropriate mix of products using bundled solutions to new and existing customers.
Successful Sales People could earn $60-$67K annually (*base commission)
- Consumer Direct Sales Specialist have the ability to earn salary plus have the potential to earn HIGH commissions monthly.
- We offer many benefits - paid training, paid time off, education assistance, health benefits, 401K, and many more!
Essential job functions include:
- Completing orders timely to ensure accurate service, activation and billing.
- Meeting product and service sales quotas.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills required.
- Selling Door to Door within the Windstream Service Territories.
- Working Windstream Special Events
- Ability to work outdoors in all adverse weather conditions
This position requires daily travel involving the use of a company provided vehicle
, therefore a good driving history is a must.
Ideal candidate must have strong
interpersonal skills and the ability to learn quickly. Previous sales
experience is preferred but not required.
* Must be an active employee at the time of payout. $1450 is 50% of 1st bridge payment. 2nd 50% of bridge will be paid during 2nd month of employment. Scheduled repayment of advance will be applied if not employed for 12 consecutive months.
High School diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years experience. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate.Job Category:
SalesLocations: EEO Statement:
Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national: origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability and veteran status. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.