We take our tagline “Ideas to Reality” very seriously. Joining ENSCO is an opportunity to transform technology into solutions to some of the world’s most important challenges. Our highly educated workforce is diverse—in background, experience, skills, and interests. ENSCO offers a unique culture and positive work environment that empowers its employees to achieve their maximum potential.
ENSCO Avionics, Inc is seeking a Configuration Management Analyst to work on hardware & firmware embedded system documentation. You will coordinate the evaluation, approval/ disapproval and
Qualifications Required (Skills)
Why ENSCO? Flexible work schedules! Supportive company culture! Come explore what ENSCO has to offer and share with us the talents and skills you'll bring to our innovative, unique organization.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience; or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent w/ 1 year of experience
- Strong Microsoft Suite and Adobe Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - must be able to communicate effectively with suppliers, clients and colleagues
- Previous experience creating engineering changes, reports, and product structures
- Experience complying with industry standards and practices
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Experience with PLM systems such as Windchill Document Management tool, Ennovia, TeamCenter or IBM Rational Synergy
- Demonstrated functional knowledge of hardware, software, and firmware CM tools, best practices, & industry standards
For more than 30 years, ENSCO Avionics has developed sophisticated airborne systems for the aerospace industry to meet DO-178C, DO-254, DO-278A, and military standards for manned and unmanned systems. ENSCO Avionics focus is on safety- and mission-critical software and programmable hardware engineering solutions, custom display development, tailored synthetic vision applications, integration test solutions, and the IData® Tool Suite. URL blocked - click to apply
, based in Endicott, N.Y., is a wholly owned subsidiary of ENSCO, Inc.Strength in Diversity
ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
Document Management Systems