At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse (RN) with Population Health/ Clinical Nurse experience to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Navy Hospital Bremerton, Washington.
• Status: Full-Time, Mon- Fri
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Registered Nurse RN must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Associates Degree of Nursing
• Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certifications: Basic Life Support
• No WA license required. Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse in any of the 50 states
• Experience: One year of experience in nursing as identified after graduation and Population Health/Clinical Nurse experience
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations