NYC Office of Am Law Firm is looking for a Spanish Fluent Business Development Senior Manager to support the firm's Lat Am Practice. This person will help support client relationship building initiatives and facilitate cross-selling opportunities with other practice groups.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping partners develop and execute individual business development plans and contributing to the business development plans of the practice groups; ensuring strategies and tactics are proactively adjusted as market conditions change;
- Maintaining a pipeline of opportunities; tracking results of pitches and proposals; providing timely ideas and other support to ensure consistent progress towards achieving business development goals;
- Gathering intelligence using internal and external data sources on firm clients, targets and market trends to provide attorneys with an understanding of the competitive landscape to position the firm for increased effectiveness in winning new business;
- Overseeing and preparing pitches, presentations, RFP responses, background briefing materials and general practice credentials
- Overseeing and preparing monthly and quarterly internal practice, client team, and business development activity reports, as well as practice group meeting agendas
- Managing profile raising opportunities which include submissions to directories and rankings, and working collaboratively with the PR team on award submissions;
- Proactively identify speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
12+ years of relevant business development experience, and knowledge of, or experience with, M&A, Capital Markets, and Project Finance. Law firm/professional services or marketing experience is highly desirable.
The position requires a high-energy and motivated team player who is also able to work independently as the business development point person for partners.
- Fluent in Spanish (written and verbal);
- Proven work experience as a manager;
- Possess strong knowledge of M&A, Capital Markets, and Project Finance
- Confident, persuasive and assertive
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent analytical and research skills and the ability to process information from a wide variety of sources;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and an extraordinary attention to detail
- Strong computer skills with various Microsoft programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, liberal arts or related field desired.
If qualified, interested and available, please send an MS Word version of your resume to specialcounsel.com