To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Production Assistant - Daily Blast Live
TEGNA Media • Denver, CO
Posted 1 month ago
Daily Blast Live, a four-and-a-half-hour LIVE television program, airing nationally Monday thru Friday, is seeking a Full Time Production Assistant - to assist on all production related matters. The position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be a team player that works closely with Broadcast staff and Production Management to creatively solve problems, as well as communicate and prioritize workflow according to our programming needs. This role will interact daily with other Production Assistants, Broadcast / Digital staff, Talent, and others. This position reports directly to the Production Manager.
- Provides support to Stage Manager, Audio Engineer, and Production Manager
- Assist hosts/ production with pre-show prep including organizing set and craft services
- Help to create and distribute cue cards to hosts and Broadcast staff
- Shadow stage manager to keep commercial time, ensure talent is prepped and in place, and set pieces are in position including chairs, tables, and props
- Adheres to production department procedures and communicates any issues or delays
- Willing to tackle any tasks including runs outside of the office for supplies and managing copying issues
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Able to be on time and ready to work as required
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds as necessary
- Positive demeanor and no job too small attitude
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and strong communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
- Ability to positively collaborate with production team
- Familiarity with production procedures and broadcast equipment
- Capable of handling various responsibilities and multiple projects simultaneously
- Valid driver's license / access to vehicle required
Please apply online at TEGNA.com/careers
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 47 television stations and two radio stations in 39 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 35 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry's top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.