Required Security Clearance:
Top Secret/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking:
DoD 8570 IAT Requirement:
DoD 8570 IAM Requirement:
DoD 8570 IASAE Requirement:
DoD CSSP Requirement:
Base-2 Solutions is looking for a system/network administrator that provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution. Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages virtual and storage environments; Linux, UNIX and Windows operating systems; installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity; and configures virtual, storage and network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
Experience with some or all of the following:
- Configure and manage Linux/CentOS operating systems and installs/loads operating system software along with implementing operating systems enhancements
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components
- Support the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration
- System Monitoring tool experience (such as HP Tools / OneView, Sitescope, etc.)
- Virtualization experience
- Team collaboration and issue tracking tools such as Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence), GitHub and ServiceNow
- Fifteen (15) years experience as a system/network administrator is required.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Five (5) years of additional system/network administrator experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph clearance is required.
- Storage (Computing)
- Operating Systems
- Help Desk
- Complex Problem Solving