To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Cole Brand
- Phone: 4153436055
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • San Francisco, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join the TEKsystems winning team! We have 91 offices throughout the US and Canada. We offer a full benefits package for contractors and 401k after one month of employment.
Work Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Target Start Date: ASAP
Title: Scrum Master/Project Manager
Scrum Master (Applications Developer Manager)
Our client's Digital team is responsible for enhancing the desktop/mobile/tablet experiences for their current and prospective customers. The Digital Technology Team is looking for a Scrum Master with proven Agile practice leadership, and strong technical skills. We are building best in class Digital applications and API's.
- As a Scrum Master drive the Technical team and the Product Owners in an Agile development process.
- Responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices.
- Guards and shields the team from distractions and interruptions from external interferences
- Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions.
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value.
- Organize and facilitate standups, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives.
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
- Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving.
- Ensure quality and completeness of the product through unit, integration, and regression capabilities.
- Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies
- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing J.P. Morgan technologies and infrastructure.
- Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
- Agile Scrum Certification.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Understanding of object orientation and software design patterns.
- Experience of testing at the unit, integration and system levels.
- Experience with at least one web application server such as Tomcat, .NET or similar.
- Experience in a developer contributor role.
- Experienced leading team of application developers.
- Overall 6+ years of experience in delivering technology solutions.
- 2+ years of experience as a practicing Scrum Master.
- Scrum Certification is required.
Even if this job isn't the perfect fit for you, please contact Cole Brand at 415 343-6055, or email your resumes We have a wide range of opportunities available and can be a valuable resource for you in the local market.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.