To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redmond, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Business Administrator
Microsoft • Redmond, WA
Posted 2 months ago
Are you an independent worker who is passionate about Microsoft and our customers? Do you want to have fun while working hard with a collaborative team of sales leaders? This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to hone capabilities in a setting that demands superior organizational, project and administrative skills.
We are seeking an Executive Business Administrator to provide support for the Customer Experience Team (CET) Leadership. Be a part of the CET org which is responsible for building the customer experience that supports high touch executive engagement activities.
- This position requires strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage complex and fluid calendars; including the ROB calendar.
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings.
- International and domestic travel arrangements; including securing visas may be necessary
- Planning and executing morale and All Hands events.
- Track team headcount, processing requisitions, position status changes, maintaining organizational charts and completing new hire setups.
- Coordinating hardware orders, tracking assets, creating purchasing orders, and month-end close activities.
- Coordinate group facilities operations such as administering office maintenance & furniture requests, coordinating space planning and office moves.
- Partner closely with Business Manager to identify and complete special business support projects, as requested.
- Ensure compliance with administrative operation policies & procedures. Work closely with other Business Administrators internally and externally
- Maintain high integrity, confidentiality and excellent customer service skills.
- Consistently demonstrate can-do attitude; eagerness and ability to work effectively under pressure with significant time constraints, and in relatively ambiguous and complex situations.
- Prepare and approve expense reports with a strong understanding of compliancy.
- Manage and own mailbox and system accounts as well as DL’s
- Work closely with Events Program Manager helping with meeting cards, shipping, printing events materials and processing information.
- Must be a strong team player who will demonstrate drive and initiative with a positive and professional approach
- 5+ years demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced administrative capacity or related work field supporting senior managers in large organizations
- Srong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and SharePoint
- Balance skill profile including attention to detail, problem solving, organization and time management
- Planning & organizing - effectively implement and monitor moderately complex plans and schedules.
- Communication - excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaboration - builds effective working relationships inside and outside group.
- Problem solving - solve simple, routine problems as well as moderately complex scenarios.
- Flexibility - able to change direction in response to changing work situations. Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response and/or turnaround.
- Maintains confidentiality of information and uses discretion and judgment in discussing information about people, the group, and/or Microsoft. Comfort in managing highly sensitive or personal matters with tact and utmost confidentiality.
- Diversity - proven ability to accommodate different working styles and perspectives.
- Internal MS tools - knowledge of MS internal tools a plus (Headtrax, iCIMS, MSS, MyOrder, MS Space, Myorder, MSExpense etc.)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.