IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Serves as the primary support liaison and Information Adviser between the client and IQVIA. Maintains on-going contact with clients, ensuring they obtain maximum value from products and services in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship.
- Translates client needs into IQVIA solutions/reports.
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures to create and maintain individual reports according to client specifications.
- Verifies all reports before delivery to the client, on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Researches and responds to client questions concerning the contents of their deliverables.
- Builds, establishes and maintains effective business relationships with clients to proactively support their needs as their day-to-day contact.
- Visits clients.
- Conducts product and process training for clients and other IQVIA employees.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum. Related work experience a plus.
- Knowledge of client service concepts, practices and procedures
- Familiarity with the Pharmaceutical industry. (Optional)
- Meeting facilitation, presentation and training experience preferred.
- Proficiency in PC applications, such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various levels in the organization (written and oral).
- Good business acumen.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and expert customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships in a diverse business environment and to understand complex concepts and processes quickly.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID:
Complex Problem Solving