Campaign Mangament Coordinator
needed for an opportunity with Yoh's client in Burbank, CA.
This is a one year, contract
position with the possibility of extension. $30 per hour
pay rate. Remote position
in Burbank, CA. Must
provide proof of vaccination. Must
be able to provide proof to work in the US. Description:
This position is to support our client's Marketing Operations team. Our ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented, comfortable working in Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and is interested in the entertainment industry! Responsibilities:
- Manage all campaign timelines, milestones, and key info in all marketing trackers and project management tools.
- Align with Program Marketing on campaign dates, key beats, etc.
- Schedule, run and recap various production, strategy, and tactical meetings.
- Meet with various programming/production teams and disseminate all status updates to the wider team.
- Liaise with Design + Production on key art launch dates and help maintain status tracker.
- Coordinate with Production & Photo Services to track numerous on-set needs. Work closely with Producers and Finance to ensure proper billing and staying within budget.
- Create and distribute on-set and extra content/paid budgets to key stakeholders.
- Work with Program Marketing, Creative Services, Promo Planning and Scheduling on campaign promo strategy.
- Track and manage all assets from ideation until delivery.
- Manage deadlines, system tracking, graphic needs, content restrictions, various platform requests, file creations/delivery for all assets.
- Work as a point of contact for agencies/interactive design:
- Manage assets flowing through Creative Services & postproduction vendors to ensure dates and deliveries are being met.
- Onboard new agencies and track, execute & deliver agency assets.
- Create and deliver all necessary tune-in tags for all relevant platforms (social, off channel, linear, On Demand and streaming platforms)
- Partner with the finishing team and Creative Services to finalize all asset deliverables and their respective derivatives.
- Responsible for final content QC of all deliverables.
- Manage asset deliverables pass along final files to all teams.
- Facilitate execution for all paid media.
- Work with the Growth/Editorial teams on managing and executing their custom content.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
- 2-3 years of experience in the entertainment industry is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree related to the media and entertainment industry preferred.
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented, with accurate input and proofing skills.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Must be able to take direction and work well with others.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Must be able to work autonomously.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Campaign Management Coordinator
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Attention To Detail
- Data Streaming