Unifi is the Nation's largest Aviation Services Provider, servicing over 180 locations and growing. We work directly with some of the world's largest and best airlines, servicing 400+ flights daily across the globe. As a valued member of the Unifi family, you will be working with an incredibly diverse, welcoming, and inclusive workforce, with limitless opportunities worldwide!
Under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resource Business Partner effectively builds relationships, and serves as the liaison between leadership, employees, shared services, and human resources departments to design, execute, communicate, and monitor human resources initiatives and programs across business lines.
- Provides guidance and counseling to Unifi leadership in the areas of employee relations, performance management, coaching and counseling, learning and development, talent management, and succession planning.
- Builds strong partnerships between Human Resources and the business to foster a positive and fulfilling work environment.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality in all work aspects and ensures continuing data integrity.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promotes a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Partners with leadership to design and execute strategies related to staffing, onboarding, talent development, and employee retention.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of Federal and State Laws, and company policies and procedures which assists with reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Conducts investigations, documents findings, and makes recommendations for appropriate action.
- Proactively communicates with internal and external customers.
- Utilizes Human Resources metrics and business data to make informed business decisions.
- Responds to employee questions and resolves issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Coordinates with managers regarding requests for leaves of absence and administrative policies and procedures.
- Updates and maintains employee information in the HRIS system in a timely manner for assigned locations.
- Processes hourly personnel status change (address, pay, position, status, terminations, etc.) for assigned stations in a timely manner.
- Partners with Training Department to develop, schedule, and deliver leadership training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Four (4) to (6) years of Human Resources experience preferred.
- PHR/SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Knowledge of HR Laws and regulations such as Wage and Hour, Title VII, OFCCP, EEO/AAP, FMLA, ADA, Worker’s compensation, I-9, E-Verify, and DGS policies and procedures.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in word, excel, and HRIS systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand the business and industry, which will assist with developing, executing, and sustaining strategies.
- Ability to understand the Company Culture and act as a change agent to evolve the organization through Human Resources initiatives and systems.
This job description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Particular functions, tasks, and requirements may vary or be added depending upon the location and operational requirements. This document does not represent a contract of employment and the company reserves the right to change this job Education
- Employee Retention
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Information System (Hris)