To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
308 North 2nd Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona, AZ 85003
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JANITOR - 2nd Shift
*Tuesday Morning* • Phoenix, Arizona, AZ
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Associate-Janitor completes the day to day housekeeping functions within the Distribution Center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other Duties not listed may be assigned.
% of Job
Results and Accountability: 80%
- Completes daily housekeeping, sanitation and janitorial duties.
- Additional duties as designated by the Supervisor / Department Manager.
- Communicates supply Inventory levels / needs.
- Operates sweeping machine and/or forklift when necessary.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures consistently.
- Maintains cleanliness and aesthetics of all office and common areas
- Meets or exceeds performance expectations to include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for completion of projects/tasks as assigned by Leadership.
Communicates, develops and maintains strong working relationships at all levels: 20%
- Peers within operations.
- Department Managers
- Builds and maintains a work environment that is positive and is supported by open feedback and two-way communication at all levels.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School
- General knowledge of Sanitation/Housekeeping Experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication
Outside environmental conditions found in the Distribution Centers, hot in the summer, cold in the winter. Individuals may need to walk for an extensive period of time while working and walking the facilities; to reach over shoulder heights; bend or stoop below the waist; repetitive wrist, hand, or finger movement; occasional lifting up to 30 pounds.