Customer Service Representative – Moline, IL
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for John Deere, at its location in Moline, IL.
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
Schedule: Part-time (20 hours/week). This person will be required to work 3-5 days/week including weekends (schedule will rotate so it’s not every weekend). Store hours are 9:00am-5:30pm M-F, Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm and Sunday 12:00pm to 4:00pm. If you’re schedule to open, you will need to come in an hour early.
- Run the point of sale and manage customer transactions
- Receive and SKU product from the warehouse
- Run daily accounting reports and reconcile to money in the cash drawer and credit card slips
- Merchandise product and create merchandise displays throughout the store
- Ensure the retail floor is stocked with product
- Perform weekly inventory counts on product showing a negative inventory
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma of equivalent
- 1-2 years retail experience
- Customer service experience
- Strong computer skills
- Dependable and reliable
Term of Assignment
• June 2019 to June 2022, with a possibility of an extension depending on performance and needs of the client.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at Email blocked - click to apply; however, your resume must be received directly from the job posting.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Operate Cash Register
Customer Relationship Management