To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salisbury, MD 21804
- Lisa Payne
- Phone: 4108452116
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Counter Sales - Auto Parts
Barrett Business Services • Salisbury, MD
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Counter Sales - Auto Parts Sales Experience Required
Salisbury Automotive, Inc. is an independently owned group of NAPA Auto Parts stores located on the eastern shore of Maryland and lower Delaware. We have been providing great service and parts in the area since 1941.
We are looking for a FULL TIME Counter Salesperson to work Monday through Friday and rotate on Weekends. We currently have openings in the Wicomico and Sussex County areas.
Primary responsibilities include assisting retail & wholesale customers with their auto parts questions and needs; handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions; operate the store point of sale system to search for parts and customer accounts; and pull and prepare inventory orders for customer pick up or delivery.
- Minimum 18 Years of age
- ASE (P2) parts certification, a plus
- Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management system, a plus
- Passion for delivering customer care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer navigation skills for invoicing and also dispatch programs
- Keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
- Motivated team player able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-Motivated, strong sense of urgency, organized, detail-oriented, solid judgment
- Must have previous dependable work attendance
Full benefits including Health/Dental/Optical Insurance, 401k, Vacation and Paid Time Off program. Pre-employment drug screen and background check.