Ingenium Talent is a privately held Professional Search and Staffing firm. We have over 25 years of combined experience conducting searches on a national scope. We pride ourselves in quickly ascertaining business needs and delivering timely and effective solutions to our clients. In our 25 years of combined experience, we have overseen 1000’s of successful searches across the country. Our placements range from Staff-Level to C-level executives. We have worked with small to medium sized businesses, Fortune 100 companies and government entities. We listen to what is important to you when deciding to make a change and align that with the same expectations of our clients.
We are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist for a global manufacturing company located in Downtown Louisville. This role will be at their US Corporate office. This position will have high visibility to senior management and will offer excellent career growth to many different departments. The AR Specialist will be responsible for tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues and generate weekly aging reports in a timely manner. Must be proficient in MS Office (especially Excel). This position requires strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask. The AR Specialist must possess excellent communication skills as they will frequently collaborate with varying levels of management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues, applying good customer service
- Issue credits and re-bill documents to billing department where appropriate
- Maintain an accurate aging report, identifying delinquencies and solution for collecting
- Prepare reports in according to specific deadlines
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates on invoices
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports
- Actively resolve billing problems and account delinquencies, discussing with Team Lead and AR Manager a plan for resolution
- Prepare and author correspondence to customers encouraging payment of delinquent accounts
- Make outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations (provide outstanding customer service)
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements
- Must be proficient in Excel, with skills in creating spreadsheets, formulas, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, and the ability to insert spreadsheets in other Microsoft applications such as Outlook
At Ingenium, we believe People are Everything. Our foundation is built on Integrity, a strong team-based culture and a deep understanding of the markets we service. Through 25 years of experience and a proven process, we continue to expand relationships and successfully grow with candidates and clients.
Customer Relationship Management