Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE is currently seeking a Intelligence Analyst to support our customer in Ft. Gillem, GA.
May be required to travel OCONUS (as needed).
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide subject-matter expertise in the facilitation of biometrics and forensic intelligence related issues, requests for information, tasking, briefings, or other related products.
- Utilize intelligence analytic techniques to correlate aspects of the current forensic exploitation to previous biometric capture and/or other forensic exploitation.
- Perform link analysis and generate temporal and situational products for actionable intelligence or prosecutorial packages.
- Five (5) years of experience as an Intelligence Analyst for the DoD (civilian or military) or a civilian agency.
- Full proficiency in utilizing computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts, production of intelligence products/responses and the analysis of intelligence information to assess trends and threat implications.
- The above experience shall demonstrate the ability to develop and support technical positions, to justify technical recommendations, and to write technical publications and reports.
- Experience in the application of biometric and/or forensic approaches to intelligence analysis.
- Must be able to successfully pass all medical requirements for deployment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD TOP SECRET security clearance.
- Ability to obtain a US Passport.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Intelligence Analyst
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Top Secret (Ts Clearance)