Stellantis is a leading global mobility player guided by a clear purpose: powered by diversity, we lead the way the world moves. Stellantis is on a mission to provide freedom of movement for all, through distinctive, appealing, affordable and sustainable mobility solutions. Our company's strength lies in the breadth of our iconic brand portfolio, the diversity and passion of our people, and our deep roots in the communities in which we operate.
In Information Technology at Stellantis, you will receive an opportunity to acquire valuable skills that will boost your future career potential while making an impact at a global company. You will receive a foundational understanding of technology solutions at a global manufacturer. You will gain hands-on experience working among technology leaders and fellow interns and deliver technical solutions aligned with our software strategy. You will present and share your project to our Senior leadership team.
The goal of the Stellantis IT internship program is to create a pool of experienced candidates that can be considered for permanent positions in our organization.
If you share a love for cars and technology and want to be a part of something great, the IT department at Stellantis is the place for you! Join a company that is customer centric, celebrates winning together, is agile, innovative, and cares for the future.
As a summer intern, you will be assigned to one of our manufacturing facilities located throughout the mid-west or to work remotely. You will work in one of the following IT areas:
* Cloud Infrastructure
* Cyber Security
* End User Technical Service
* Manufacturing Technologies and Support
* Networks, Databases, Servers
* SharePoint, Pega, RPA
What you can expect:
* A knowledgeable coach to help facilitate learning, growth, and network development
* Experiences that build company acumen and individual technical skills
* Major in Computer Science, Data Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Security, Information Technology, or related field
* Completion of Sophomore year or higher at an accredited university by the Summer of 2023
* Technical proficiency with a passion to learn new things
* Ability to work well individually and in a team environment
* GPA of 3.0 or higher (based on a 4.0 scale)
* Knowledge of or interest in the automotive industry
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Problem solving experience
* Good interpersonal skills
* Interest in working within a manufacturing environment
* Display of strong leadership characteristics
- Agile Methodology
- Automotive Industry
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Computer Security
- Data Science