We’re seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our team. You’ll have the opportunity to use your vast experience in the industry and apply it to solving today’s challenges.
As part of our team, you’ll have the chance to work on projects that bring innovative solutions to our clients’ challenges locally and worldwide by providing a range of skills as part of an integrated building services design. Our skills include power system planning, power distribution, lighting design, fire and life safety systems, vertical transportation and construction coordination.
While working in this role you’ll be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously including design and perform calculations for lighting systems and associated controls, prepare load analysis for different stages of design, prepare drawings detailing the system designed, prepare basis of design report for the project, prepare and document Energy compliance calculations and forms, select equipment and fixtures for use in the building and coordinate work with engineers of other disciplines and architects.
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- An Engineer-in-Training (EIT) certification with ability to obtain a Professional Engineering (PE) license
- United States Citizenship
- At least 2 years’ of experience working in a corporate engineering environment
- Proficiency in Revit and 3D CADD
- Attitude of taking independent initiative, exhibiting creative problem-solving, eagerness to learn, while remaining dedicated to teamwork
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) License
- Experience working on data center, power, VPS systems, generator systems and medium voltage distribution
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws
and [ Link removed ] .
Hardworking And Dedicated
Licensed Professional Engineer
Creative Problem Solving