Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 5 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
The Clinical Nurse Liaison is responsible for patient education and sales in a hospital setting. This RN will work directly with case managers and discharge planners to process home infusion referrals within the hospital systems. This position requires sales training as directed by Regional Sales Director.
- Provide clinical education and manage marketing services to hospital and physician referral sources to ensure awareness of BriovaRx Infusion Services programs and services
- Assess and coordinate, in partnership with Case Managers and Discharge Planners, home infusion services to assist with determining the plan of care administered by BriovaRx Infusion Services under the direction of the patient’s physician
- Provide patient and caregiver training on therapy, monitoring, and side effects; demonstrate procedure for administering therapy in the home, with a return demonstration from the patient/caregiver
- Maintain and grow facility customer relationships and provide responsive customer service with assigned accounts; evaluate current and future clinical and service needs for existing and new accounts
- Conduct in-services and continuing education programs for referral sources and/or their support staff; partner with Regional Sales Director on presentations to current and potential accounts
- Meet or Exceed quarterly revenue and referral goals
Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
Current, unrestricted RN license in the state of practice
2+ years of IV related clinical experience
2+ years of experience working with laptops and/or tablets – including the ability to type and talk at the same time and toggle between multiple applications
Access to reliable transportation that will enable you totravel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area
Travel within local assigned territory up to 80%; minimalovernight travel to occur
2+ years of home healthcare experience
1+ year of hospital liaison experience
1+ year of sales and customer service experience
Knowledge of the Infusion Nursing standards (INS) and nursing process
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, OptumRx, sales, liaison, healthcare
Long Term Care
Nursing Home Care