To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition into our organization, we will also offer up to a $5000 sign-on and $5000 relocation assistance when applicable.You.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Case Manager Registered Nurse.
Your compassion is tangible: patients feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support.
You're generous with your compassion, your partnerships and especially your passion for patient advocacy.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.Us.
As a Case Manager with us, you will have the opportunity to be involved in the coordination of care and services for patients admitted to St. Mary's Medical Center / SCL Health who are identified as needing assistance or meeting Care Management criteria.
St. Mary's Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 346-bed regional medical center is in Grand Junction, one of the most beautiful places on earth. Our mission is to bring health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.We.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We'll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello and high five. We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.Your day.
As a Case Manager RN you need to know how to:
- Coordinate the care and services for patients identified as needing assistance or meeting Care Management criteria. Collect in-depth information about a patient's medical, functional, and social condition, to identify individual needs in order to develop a plan to meet those needs. Work with patient and family/caregivers to determine specific goals and actions based on assessment. Coordinate discharge planning. Execute specific interventions to meet established goals. Organize, integrate and coordinate the necessary resources to accomplish the goals and plan.
- Assess the patient's prior level of functioning, access to and/or use of community resources and available support systems. Assist the care team in developing a plan of care which includes, but is not limited to: assuring appropriateness of services and care setting, assuring individualized support and education, determining the need for continued services, planning for discharge, and identifying and connecting patients/families with available community resources if needed. Collaborate with Physicians and other members of the health care team on the patient's behalf.
- Identify appropriate admission and continued stay issues. Enhance the quality of patient care through effective and efficient use of resources. Help to identify strategies for reducing length of stay and appropriate utilization of services. Utilize criteria including clinical pathway data and implement strategies to resolve controllable variances.
- Attend, facilitate and participate in rounds and case conferences. Advocate for patient rights. Monitor efficiency and availability of services and evaluate outcomes through variance tracking, data collection.
- Identify needs, facilitate, or provide education to physicians and ancillary departments/nursing units regarding case management, discharge planning process, and roles. Participate in multidisciplinary groups and development of guidelines.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current Colorado RN license or compact license with the ability to obtain Colorado RN license
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care setting
Your next move.
- At least five (5) years of nursing experience
- Prior knowledge of managed care / utilization review
Now that you know more about being a Case Manager RN on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
- Case Management
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Critical Care
- Data Collection
- Managed Care
- Multidisciplinary Approach