To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mabelvale, AR 72103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sunbelt Rentals, Inc. • Mabelvale, AR
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for generating profitable business from the range of equipment that your profit center specializes in. You will do this by developing your assigned territory, implementing sales plans to grow business and maintain current customer base, and by helping to build the national Sunbelt branding identity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain and build positive customer relationships
• Visit all customers within a five-week cycle
• Coordinate and participate in strategic entertainment of customers
• Prompt completion of all administrative duties, which include; but are not limited to: - Sales Plans - Sales reports
• Collect payments from customers and maintain accurate customer records
• Maintain open communications with Marketing, Profit Center Manager and Rental Manager regarding new equipment, equipment availability and rental programs
• Strong project management, new business development and customer retention skills a must.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Ability to effectively present information to top management.
Gear up for an exciting career!