To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rensselaer, NY 12144
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Rensselaer, NY
Posted 2 months ago
A Lab Assistant for the evening shift 6pm 2:30am is needed on a long term contract. The lab assistant will lead one, of a number of projects, to improve efficiencies within the Process Sciences labs.
- Support small-scale laboratory experiments
- Perform basic lab support functions
- Bioreactor builds
- Media preparation
- Assists in the analysis of samples generated from lab scale studies
- Produces and maintains accurate records
- Maintains lab supplies and equipment
Education and Experience:
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Life Sciences, Biological Sciences or related Engineering
- Experience with mammalian cell culture expansion using aseptic technique and knowledge of small-scale, fed-batch bioreactors highly preferred.
- Ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced lab environment
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to change
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Good record-keeping skills and understanding of GDP
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.