Moxy Hotel Atlanta Midtown
53 14th Street
Atlanta, Georgia, 30309
Secruity Guard- Part Time
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Security Guard?
In this role you will perform a variety of hotel securityduties and procedures to ensure the safety and security of guests, employeesand the property as well as the property's assets.
A Day in the Life:
- You will anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests in a timely manner.
- You will maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- You will resolve guest complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
- You will maintain a complete knowledge of: hotel features/services, hours of operations.
- You will respond to all emergency situations and provide direction as needed.
- You will work to resolve disruptive guests in a professional and customer focused manner
- You will walk the property regularly to ensure all doors are secure and stair wells maintained.
- You will communicate pertinent guest information to designated departments/personnel (i.e., special requests, amenity delivery).
- You will play role as key contact for emergency personnel who come to the hotel
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- Previous experience working in a security role
- A high school diploma or equivalent vocational trainingcertificate
- Experience working at a hotel or restaurant establishment(highly desired)
- Proficiency with computers
- Basic math skills
- The ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain aprofessional demeanor at all times
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Certified in Safety and Training, or Licensed as a SecurityOfficer preferred
- CPR and First Aide Certified preferred
- Ability to work nights and weekends
Certified First Responder
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: req493
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
Hospitality begins with us. It's not just what we do; it's who we are. Across 8 decades of service, we've developed, owned and managed nearly 100 hotels, partnering with the largest proprietors in the industry. We measure success by the quality of our work and the personal connections we make along the way.
Based in Tampa, FL and Gainesville, GA, McKibbon offers fully integrated hospitality development, management, and renovation services. Our legacy is built on a foundation of integrity, anchored in how we value our guests, treat our associates, and give back to our communities.