Essential Functions / Key Responsibilities
* Verify all transportation/content documentations & vehicle seals
* Conduct search: mobile containers/storage units and vehicles
* Screens visitors, couriers and contractors prior to entering building.
* Conduct search: food & beverage carts prior to loading for delivery.
* Document security related inquiries from tenants, employees and the general public.
* Takes reports of criminal or other suspicious activities dealing with Company's property, personnel or operations.
* Advises management team of any emergency or security incident for appropriate resolution.
* Utilizes CCTV system to monitor various critical areas of the property and surrounding facilities and take appropriate action on observation of criminal or other suspicious activities.
* Handles all building emergency alarms (i.e., fire, elevator entrapment, intercom and so forth).
* Inventory keys, radios and other equipment and issue keys to the contractor.
* Performs any other security related assignment as needed.
* Must be a local (in-state) resident.
* Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
* Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
* Must complete SIDA training if needed to obtain airport authority identification security.
* Must be open minded and ready to work as part of a detail-oriented team.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong work ethic.
* Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Flight Privileges - Offered after 30 days for employee and eligible family members with Delta Airlines!
* Competitive pay with daily access to earned wages
* Paid holidays and paid time off
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401k company match upon eligibility
* Exclusive discounts and additional wellness programs
* Minimum 1+ years of relevant experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment.
* Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
* Knowledge of security principles and practices.
* (Various FT Shifts) Sun-Wed or Wed-Sat
* You will need to have flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime.
* Ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations.
* Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles and use radio equipment.
* Enjoy the outdoors on a daily basis (sun, rain, sleet or snow!) May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions, jet and machinery noises, fumes, dirt and dust for extended periods.
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
* Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
* Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods.
* Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
Unifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated