To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Jr/Mid Java Developer
Apex Systems • Columbus, OH
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Jr./Mid. Java Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
Contract to Hire
- Bachelor's Degree
- Min 1 year of experience in the software development field including demonstrated experience with Java as a programming platform to develop web-based applications
We are seeking a Java Application Developer to be responsible for development, testing, and maintenance of web applications utilizing Java or related technologies. Candidate will be required to create and execute SQL queries to verify data and troubleshoot issues. Candidate will also be responsible for assisting with the development of software technical documentation including requirements specifications, design documents, and test plans.
- Provide support for the full life cycle of software product development
- Perform system analysis, development, fielding, and maintenance of systems
- Develop, code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software
- Conduct software testing to ensure satisfaction of application development requirements
- Support software quality assurance and configuration management activities
- Document software procedures and develop software reports, plans, and products, such as software development plans, software requirements specifications, software design documents, software development files, source code, version description documents, and test plans
- Experience working within proper Software Configuration Management (SCM) processes, utilizing source code control, and change management software is highly desired.
- Understanding of Java Best Practices
- Strong SQL coding background; understanding of SQL statement optimization/tuning
- Database experience: SQL Server, Oracle
- Version control experience: SVN and Git
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178