About EMPIRE TODAY®
Empire Today has been a leading provider of installed home improvements for 60 years. Empire offers the largest in-stock selection of flooring in the United States. Convenience, quality, and selection make Empire stand out. With Empire Today, homeowners and business customers can get quality Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl Flooring, and Window Treatments from top brands they know and trust. And because Empire warehouses thousands of products, customers can get the right product, professionally installed when they need it, as soon as the next day.
Empire was founded in 1959 and provides service to more than 70 metropolitan areas in the United States. With more than three million satisfied customers, Empire Today is dedicated to its mission of Making Beautiful New Floors Easy.
Empire Today’s Information Technology team is responsible for managing our Network Infrastructure which allows our 70+ locations to interact as one company. In addition to managing our Wide Area Network, our IT team also manages our office and call center Cisco telecommunications infrastructure, desktop technology, remote users (call center and sales), and all server and desktop based application. Our IT Business Systems Team deploys and manage enterprise and leading edge software systems that are part of Empire’s lead generation, sales, order fulfillment, warehouse and installation operations. We leverage Cisco and Microsoft technology solutions to enable our business to be agile and react to fulfill key business objectives in a time sensitive manner, allowing us to serve our flooring and technology customers.
The ERP Application Developer will be responsible for the design and delivery of reports, interfaces, conversions, and enhancements. This position will be part of the ERP team working from various locations around the US to design and implement a single business solution and system utilizing Dynamics 365.
The ERP Developer is responsible for including, but not limited to, the following:
- System Deployments
- Manage all aspects for D365 non-production and production environments
- Manage and coordinate ISV Release/Patching
- Manage and coordinate D365 Release/Patching
- Configure/Support business process solutions
- Configure/Support Supply Chain, Finance (GL/AR/AP), WMS and Field Services features and functionality
- SSRS development
- Assist with Design, Development, and Support enhancements to D365
- Monitor system performance and respond to alerts
- Perform regular system maintenance
- Investigate and analyze problems reported by end users
- Escalate technical issue to corresponding parties
- Work with 3rd party (Microsoft/ISV/Partner) support teams to resolve issues
- Coding experience with MS Dynamics AX 2012 or D365 using X++, .NET and C# development languages a plus
- Previous architecture experience working with Dynamics AX (D365 Preferred) a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Server Management and DB
- Knowledge of SQL or Azure database administration
- MCSA Microsoft Dynamics 365
- MCSA Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
- At least 4+ years of information technology experience
- 2+ years’ experience with D365 for Operations or AX 2012
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics AX Administration
- Proficient with AX security model and development techniques
- Experience with Dynamic AX (D365) Deployments
- Experience triaging problems and resolve issues related to Dynamics AX documenting root cause and actions taken.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolve issues related to third party ISV solutions.
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX integration components, including Application Integration Framework, DMF and other tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft ALM stack (LCS, BPM, VSTS)
- Working knowledge of conducting monthly security patch updates, as well as, reviewing incidents, help tickets and resetting passwords.
- Excellent customer service support and communication skills with the ability to convey ideas and concepts to clients which may include executive levels of management.
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Able to work with all levels of management
- Highly collaborative, Highly Organized individual
- Demonstrates the ability to organize multiple projects with attention to detail.
- Possesses strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Self-Starter and highly driven
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- A premium 401K Investment Plan, with the company matching your amount invested dollar for dollar up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family’s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance – Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program – A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks – An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Identify Client Pain Point
Modify Reporting Package
Use Crm Solution
Create Test Condition
Manage Customer Expectation