Familia Dental was established in 2008 and has grown rapidly because of our quality dentistry and our caring, compassionate approach to all people. Our practice exemplifies the core values of quality, honesty, and care in everything that we do.
When you join Familia Dental as a Community Relations Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in your community while earning a competitive salary, wage increases, and more benefits than ever before such as our newly added 401K plan.
Familia Dental Has Amazing Benefits!
- Endless Career Growth Opportunities
- Making a Difference Every Day
- Giving Back to Our Community
- Compassionate & Collaborative Team Environment
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Access to Financial Advisors
- Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- AD&D Coverage
To lead Familia Dental's community marketing efforts effectively and efficiently under the supervision of the Marketing Regional Manager. This position will ensure the execution of strategies to improve market presence and meet patient target goals by effectively delivering the company's vision, mission and values to the communities we serve.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Community Relations Coordinator will market the assigned office or offices in the community using Neighborhood Marketing, Events and Table Days, Doctor and Agency Referrals, Oral Health Presentations, Mobile Dental Services and Dental Screenings. The Community Relations Coordinator will assume the following duties, not limited to:QualificationsKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Qualifications (Experience, Education, License, Certification)
- Excellent customer/patient service and verbal communication skills.
- Previous sales and marketing experience is required.
- Experience with cold calling a plus.
- Must be comfortable working directly in under-served markets.
- Must have a high level of compassion and high level of service for the patients of Familia Dental.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand information and effectively present information one-on-one with patients.
- Basic computer knowledge and experience with dental management software experience.
- Requires a high degree of initiative, self-motivation, accountability, and independent judgment.
- Ability to work in fast paced, patient-focused environment.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but consideration will be given to candidates with comparable work experience in community engagement or community health education with demonstrated results.
- Requires excellent customer service skills.
- Bi-lingual Spanish speaking skills
- Must have a valid drivers' license.
- Attention To Detail
- Cold Calling
- Community Health
- Community Management