To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beckley, WV 25801
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Manager - Hampton Inn Beckley
Hampton Inn By Hilton • Beckley, WV
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A General Manager with Hilton is responsible for managingdaily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel'scontinuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financialprofitability.
TheHampton Inn Beckley hotel is located in the heart of Beckley, WV, minutes fromTamarack, Ace Adventure, Burning Rock Outdoor ATV Park, Exhibition Coal Mine,Hatfield/McCoy ATV trails, Grandview Outdoor Theater, Lake Stephens andWinterplace Ski Resort. We are conveniently located near Interstates 77 and 64.
OurBeckley, WV hotel is your launching pad for outdoor excursions for any seasonsuch as zip line treetop canopy tours, hiking, fishing, rafting and rockclimbing. Visit Tamarack, a community of artisans and craftsmen who createhand-blown glass, pottery, and furniture available for purchase. See one of thecountry's largest arch bridges, the New River Gorge Bridge. Experience thethrill of a zip line canopy tours and white water rafting at Ace Adventure, ortake a tour at Burning Rock Outdoor ATV Park. Spend a day at Winterplace SkiResort, which features 27 trails, nine lifts, and West Virginia's largest snowtubing park, or hit the Hatfield McCoy trails for some muddy fun.
Choosefrom a variety of comfortable guest room options during your stay at ourBeckley, WV hotel, including a king bed study or a king bed deluxe room with anadditional sofa bed and micro/fridge. All Hampton Inn Beckley guest roomsfeature free WiFi access. Stay connected at your large desk or from the comfortof a clean and fresh Hampton bed® with a lap desk for laptops and tablets.
About The Hotel
Close to Tamarack, Winterspace Ski Resort andother things to do in Beckley, WV
Near Concord College and Charleston University
108 guest rooms; accessible rooms available
Hotel in Beckley, WV with an outdoor pooland business center
What will I be doing?
As the General Manager, you would be responsible for managing daily hoteloperations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort todeliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically,you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the higheststandards:
- Lead, direct and manage all hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
- Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the excutive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurements
- Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies
- Serve as primary liaison with hotel owners and corporate entities
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2+ years hotel operation leadership experience
- Prior GM experience
- Hilton brand experience
- Local market experience
Since being founded in 1919, HiltonWorldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, HiltonWorldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continuedleadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision,Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
HHospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
IIntegrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
LLeadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
TTeamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
OOwnership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
NNow - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for thedemonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
- Living the Values
- Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending uponeligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly haveaccess to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family TravelProgram, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for youand your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by HiltonWorldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide'sHealth & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwidealso offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistanceand Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you thespecific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. Theabove information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered tomost full-time team members in the United States. All benefits listed may notbe offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or officialplan document.