Provides professional nursing care for patients based on the nursing process. Practices nursing according to the established standards of practice. Performs all work with accord to the mission, vision, and values of St. Mary’s Medical Center.
• Current RN licensure in State of Oklahoma required.
• RN to BSN obtained within 1st year of hire. BSN required. MSN preferred.
• Requires a minimum one-year of nursing full-time experience in an acute care setting.
• BLS required.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Basic computer skills required.
Basic Life Support
Registered Nurse Certified