To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Security Analyst (Risk Analyst)
Enterprise Holdings • St. Louis, MO
Posted 12 days ago
The Information Technology (I.T.) division of Enterprise Holdings builds and implements powerful solutions that help to drive and support the global operations of our brands and businesses, including Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental. With 9,000 branch locations across the world and more than 97,000 employees, Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own and operate almost 1.9 million cars and trucks.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers leading-edge technologies and expansive systems that impact every aspect of our growing businesses. We provide the resources to enable and develop our more than 2,000 innovative I.T. professionals in a variety of career paths. This is where it all starts. All systems GO!
The Information Security Office has an opportunity for a Senior Security Analyst in the Governance, Risk and Compliance organization. This position will be responsible for helping improve the company’s security posture by performing compliance and risk assessments, reporting on results of such assessments, and helping develop and maintain key risk and compliance performance metrics.
- Maintain thorough understanding of the company’s security policies, capabilities, and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain compliance and risk assessment methodologies, processes and procedures.
- Perform and create documented reports on results of IT security compliance assessments against corporate policies and standards.
- Perform and create documented reports on results of IT security risk analysis and assessments, following established methodologies.
- Effectively and professionally collaborate with IT stakeholders to determine and validate risk treatment options.
- Identify, create and maintain key performance metrics for measurement of risk and compliance.
- Participate in customer audits as it pertains to the information security governance area.
- Protect our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities; follows security policies and procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 5+ years of IT Security related experience
- 3+ years of experience performing Technical Risk Assessments
- Solid knowledge of security and risk management industry standards such as PCI, SoGP, NIST, ISO or similar
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Capable of working independently, as well as in team/collaborative setting
- Must have proven experience in working effectively in cross-functional teams and the ability to establish, foster and maintain relationships across the organization
- Experience contributing to the development of objectives to achieve goals in creative and effective ways – operational, tactical and strategic
- Must demonstrate strong documentation, communication skills, and proven ability to deliver formal and informal presentations to a diverse audience
- Must be detail oriented combined with strong project management skills including project planning, directing project activities, and leading project teams
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple and complex assignments and tasks for self and team members, ensuring deadlines are met
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Security related certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA
- Practicing knowledge of Service Now GRC module
- Solid knowledge of Information Security Forum (ISF), Standard of Good Practice (SoGP), or IRAM2
- Knowledge of European laws and regulations (GDPR)