To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseland, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Finance Manager, Regional Advisory
CohnReznick LLP • Roseland, NJ
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity with the Finance team. We are looking for a Regional Finance Manager, Advisory to join our Finance team. This role will be based in Roseland, NJ.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
Regional Financial Manager, Advisory
CohnReznick is currently looking for a Regional Financial Manager in our Corporate Finance group in Roseland, New Jersey. This is an internal finance role supporting a client service advisory practice that is global. This individual will oversee and assist with the financial planning and analysis function for CohnReznick’s global advisory practice. This individual will work closely with all Advisory practice leaders in the US and foreign countries maintaining and implementing new procedures that will enhance the accuracy of the company’s current and future results and reports to the Controller.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Provide interpretation of financial results and key metrics, financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Maintain ongoing analyses of business performance: analyze and report key operational metrics (productivity, utilization) and assist in creating action plans for underperforming results
- Manage finance operations for international locations
- Update pipeline projections and staffing forecasts, headcount and productivity of people
- Manage monthly WIP Reserves for region based on agreed upon method of accounting for reserves
- Monitor accuracy and timeliness of billing, review client receivables and support collection activities
- Assist with preparing budgets – revenue projections and related expense line items. Work with Corporate Finance to understand and incorporate firm assumptions and targets
- Coordinate with various departments, i.e., HR, Marketing, Finance to accurately reforecast various operating line items
- Conduct “what if” analysis to support proposed business transactions and opportunities
- Review project budget to actual results to proactively monitor realization/margins (based on engagement terms)
- Review pipeline and assess impact on future forecasting and talent management requirements
- Participate in monthly meetings with various Practice leaders
- Prepare journal entries as needed to be processed by Corporate Finance
- Maintain various account reconciliations and assist with the process and review of all allocations
- Work with Finance and Accounting team to meet various department deadlines throughout month
- Work with Corporate Finance team and Region Partners with special projects and ad hoc reporting
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in finance/financial operations/financial planning, preferably with an global accounting/advisory firm or other professional services / consulting firm
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, while previous experience working with Elite Enterprise, Microsoft Dynamics, Qlikview, Power BI, CRM, and Adaptive Planning a plus
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter, work independent with close attention to detail
- Must be flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask with detailed responsibilities for various aspects of the firm’s work
- Ability to work across several different practice areas with varying and diverse needs
- Close attention to detail with the ability to follow up and follow through
- Team player with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and ongoing tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate and develop strong relationships with coworkers, partners and practice leaders
You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the broader CohnReznick finance team in delivering the highest quality service to our firm; interact directly with our firm, department and team on a regular basis to better understand the needs of the firm; and grow and develop your career, as well as through your regular participation in internal and external Continuing Professional Education programs.
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.