Industrial Maintenance Technician
Near Largo, MD
1. Knowledge on using equipment by oscilloscope, volt meter, ammeter, power supplies, capacitance meters
2. Need to take care on maintence of mechanical services including pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and other emergency services.
3. Install and maintain electrical systems as per the local building and safety codes.
4. Remove/replace/repair all electrical components, equipment and appliances with voltages up to and including 480 volts.
5. Knowledge on wiring diagrams, circuits, phases, prints and charts.
6. Adhere to all safety procedures and 6S standards.
7.Knowledge on maintaining AC,lighting,mechanics,gages,clocks,boiler controls, generators and compressor.
1. Technical degree in Machinery or Industry related.
2. 7-10 years of industrial maintenance experience that includes (include 3-axis CNC Machinery)