Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
• Conducting intelligence assessments and providing recommendations for threat testing actions. Involved in a wide range of security issues including technical, procedural, and policy driven.
• Performing analyses and operations at all levels of test, including: tabletop, developmental, operational, legacy, and large scale exercises.
• Using validated threat testing TTPs and intelligence methodologies to achieve better testing results.
• Participating in the cyber threat testing of enterprise and tactical systems, applications, personnel, and networks.
• Ensuring the logical and systematic conversion of threat testing requirements and customer requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• Integrating new means of creating unified and sharing full spectrum cyber threat intelligence that relates to meaningful and realistic threat integration/testing.
• Providing SME expertise on current systems with threats/product vulnerabilities, with a focus on how they relate to other systems.
• Assisting in resolving policy and process discrepancies within threat testing.
• Participating in intelligence assessment analyses of results, identifying potential for exploitations and assigning risk levels to systems and actions.
• Participating in threat testing and reporting on subjects affecting systems security
• Some travel required
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Requires a Bachelor's degree and five years of work related experience or a Master's degree and three years of work related experience in a relevant technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Requires experience with cyber threat testing and intelligence.
• Requires an advanced level of proficiency to apply broad knowledge and experience.
• This job may provide direction/leadership to others as a lead or technical specialist.
• Must have excellent communication, team building, craft, and vocational skills.
• Artistic, manual, and technical writing skills.
• Ability to perform analysis of actions from full spectrum cyber threat teams.
• Ability to perform trade off analysis in threat scenarios.
• Experience with physical and network based threat methodologies and tools
• Experience with Intelligence Analysis process
• Desired certifications include one or more of the following: Certified Ethical Hacker; CISSP, OSCP.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Installations (Computer Systems)