$60000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
This Accounting Clerk position has top-notch benefits, a nice work space/office, and a thriving team culture. You're a good fit for this Accounting Clerk position with a well-known, successful organization if you can take responsibility for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assist in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This position is a permanent role and is located in the Redmond, Washington area. Don't wait to apply with Robert Half if you think you're a good fit!
Your responsibilities in this role
- Produce statements and reports using a variety of sources
- Manually or electronically post financial information
- Help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other general accounting projects
- Support Accounts Receivable by processing daily invoices/credit, applying cash receipts, and helping with collection of past due balances
- Use knowledge of expenditure codes and accounting codes to accurately code documents
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Resolve discrepancies, and create correction documents if needed, by checking all possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts
- Support accounts payable by filing vendor invoice and disbursements and by matching & filing A/P invoices
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Proficiency in bank reconciliations
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Skilled in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Clerk
for more information.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles