DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer.JOB PURPOSE:
Responsible for coordinating and directing Social Services in accordance with federal, state and local regulations, established procedural guidelines and as directed by the Administrator. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Applies standards of professional Social Service work practice.
2. Demonstrates knowledge and respect for the rights, dignity and individuality of each resident in all interactions.
3. Demonstrates competency in the protection and promotion of and advocacy for residents’ rights.
4. Responds to resident behavioral and psychiatric issues by completing behavioral and psychosocial assessments, providing treatment recommendations and making referrals to appropriate mental and behavioral health providers.
5. Coordinates discharge plans with residents and families.
6. Assists patients and families with advance directives in accordance with Federal regulations.
7. Resolves and tracks grievances.
8. Completes psychosocial assessments of residents.
9. Coordinates family council meetings.
10. Coordinates ancillary appointments as necessary. QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
For buildings with more than 120 beds: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Social work, or Human Services field such as Sociology, Gerontology, Special Education, Rehabilitation Counseling or Psychology.
For buildings with 120 beds or less: Bachelor’s degree required. MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum of one year of supervised social work experience in healthcare or long term care setting working directly with patients. Previous supervisory experience. ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption required by date of hireFamily Makes Us Stronger.
Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now
to get started at PruittHealth!
As a condition of employment at PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Job:
Social ServicesPrimary Location:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
May 11, 2022, 3:38:53 PM
- Behavioral Medicine
- Health Care
- Long Term Care
- People Services